Business Development Administrator - Dallas, TX
- Understand scope documents for portal implementation.
- Gather and organize all assets associated with each portal.
- Act as administrator between client and development staff.
- Track and log scope variation along with changes to portal development.
- Execute and communicate timeline requirements with new creation for assets due, description and pricing for all products, shipping service and options.
- Participate in portal beta testing phase and acquire live launch customer sign off documentation.
Once portal is live, responsibilities include customer troubleshooting, coordination of all production in-house and outsource, tracking and reordering of inventory of on hand items, custom order management, site improvement documentation, shipping and outsource cost analysis.
- Master's degree in Technology (Emphasis: Print Management) required
- In-depth knowledge of Digital printing process (Workflow and Machine)
- Variable data printing (VDP), web to print, and Enterprise Print Management (ENT) experience.
- 12 months of work experience as a Business Development Administrator, QA Analyst, or related experience.
- 40 hrs/wk, M-F 8AM-5PM.
Please submit inquiries to Brad Bryant, General Manager, Varidoc, LLP, 737 Regal Row, Dallas, TX 75247.